Wash Your Fins... and Your Produce!
So the latest news is there's a parasite in the produce called Cyclosporiasis, and it terrorizing the bowels of many.
The headlines are horrifying!
And why would this matter to a sweet, old mermaid like myself?
Because I have been putting together healthy drink recipes that typically include fresh fruit and veggies... and planning out a series of videos of these drinks to put onto YouTube.
That was the plan.
And while I personally don't have to drink anything, to be safe, I don't want to be wasteful.. and I certainly don't want to promote wellness drinks at a time of tremendous risk.
This sucks.
So I've gone back to the drawing board.
I'm going to include some not so healthy drinks to my little mermaid menu.
C'est la vie. Right? I guess, That's Life.
Well, stay safe out there everyone. This is just a tiny update on the status of this splashy journey. All of this to say, content is on the way... it's just taking more time, than I had originally thought.
Have a fin-tastic day!
MM

Comments
Post a Comment