1977 Playbill for the Broadway Production of Dracula Starring Frank Langella
Oh! I do hope you enjoy looking at this Playbill with me. A charming Halloween treat for you this October.
I mean, you didn't think the only posts here were the ridiculously long transcripts of ChatGPT conversations. Did you?
Who would want that? Not me.
That's for sure.
Besides. What a delight this!
Something from the real world. Something strange, something curious and something you just don't see every day.
(Really. Because towards the end, there's a sweet surprise! The last thing you'd expect tbh.)
Enjoy.
Have a curious and deliriously perfect Halloween.
Make sure to have an extra slice of garlic bread... or maybe not, if you're leaning toward the possibility of.... What if?
Do be safe out there and don't rush the magic.
~ A Sweet October ~
Also. I hope to share more things with you, as time goes by.
Because there's so much I want to show you!
🩸
![]() |
| An absolute treasure. I got this off of eBay. Some just like it are still available; however, the opening night Playbill is extremely rare. Opening night was October 20, 1977. |
![]() |
| Front Cover Illustrated by none other than Edward Gorey, himself. Edward Gorey also won the 1978 Tony Award for Best Costume Design for this production of Dracula. 🖤 |
![]() |
| Oh! To be in the audience of one of these performances. Could you imagine? |
![]() |
| Sweet Surprise! |
![]() |
| Back cover. Oh my! Look what that gorgeous bat has for you! 🌹 Well thanks for splashing by. Happy spooky starfish kisses to you! 🖤 Muireann |




















Comments
Post a Comment